Rights & Responsibilities
As an Agile Customer, I have the right to:
- Get what I want when I want it
IFF I've answered questions about the request, helped decompose it into actionable chunks, prioritized those chunks, explained why we want it, accounted fro IT-supplied estimates, remain open to negotiation on scope, and have verified that external dependencies have been met.
- Change my mind, and/or clarify intent, and/or insist defects are fixed
IFF I review work-in-progress regularly and give feedback (at demos, some stand-ups).
- Decide if something is DONE
IFF I review the team's work that has met their definition of done and state that it's Accepted.
- Receive high quality solutions
IFF Acceptance Criteria and examples are defined.
- Predictable & reliable delivery (accurate estimates)
IFF I co-create a roadmap and share my vision.
- Mitigate Risks early
IFF we create spike cards.
- See progress demonstrated in a way I understand, with words I use
IFF I teach the teams about the business.